We all know that cities like Chicago have lots of museums — in fact, I hope to make it to Art Institute of Chicago during my next weekend trip– however, I think we can all look past the museums that are near by. I currently live in Champaign and hope to explore some of the following local attractions:
- Krannert Art Museum (at the University of Illinois)
- Spurlock Museum
- Champaign County History Museum
- William M. Staerkel Planetarium
- Orpheum Children’s Science Museum
- Larry Kanfer Photography Gallery
What are some of your favorite local museums?